Saturday, July 7, 2012

"Lady Percy" by King Charles

"Lady Percy" by King Charles




This song, plain and simple, just makes me smile.  The lyrics are upbeat and full of love.  King Charles is an amazing artist and I enjoy listening to every one of his songs.  "Lady Percy" came on my Pandora station and I fell in love instantly.  The song evokes images of adventure and falling in love at the ocean.  King Charles is truly one of a kind and I look forward to hearing more of his music.


Favorite Lyrics: 
"Seahorses ride ahead in formation, 
Lady in waiting with the information,
Dolphin race, spread word on the tide,
That you were coming like heavens light."

(Verse 3)


Band Page: http://kingcharles-music.com/

If you enjoy this song check out: 
(One of my favorite songs currently.)

No comments:

Post a Comment