Saturday, July 7, 2012

"Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men

"Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men




I first heard this song on an 8tracks radio station and thought to myself, "What a fun and catchy song."  The song is by Of Monsters and Men, an indie band from Iceland.  Of Monsters and Men has been active since 2010 and is currently growing in popularity around the world.  "Little Talks" makes me want to tap my feet and go dancing.  I picture myself dancing around wearing suspenders and a skirt in a sunny field.




Favorite Lyrics:
"There's an old voice in my head 
that's holding me back
Well tell her that I miss our little talks.
Soon it will all be over, buried with our past
We used to play outside when we were young
and full of life and full of love."

(Verse 5 and 6)


If you enjoy this song check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment